2021-2022 Season-New Players
I am a new player interested in joining Elite S.C. for the 2021/22 season. What do I do?
We are inviting new players to attend our Open Tryouts as a way to introduce them to the club and coaches and to watch them play.
To attend a session, please REGISTER HERE.
For the Elite S.C. Open Tryout Schedule, please see the next drop down menu below *Please note there are no fees/payments collected at this point.
I am a new player attending open tryouts. What do I need for tryouts?
Please come prepared with a mask, soccer ball, cleats, shin guards, water and dressed appropriately for the weather. New players will be given a number at tryouts to pin to their shirt. All players are required to wear a mask while playing.
My child cannot make the open tryouts. What should we do?
To ensure a proper evaluation, we ask that players attend both days of open tryouts. If you are unable to attend tryouts, please email...
BOYS ~ Boys Director of Coaching - Adam Stephan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an evaluation date.
GIRLS ~ Girls Director of Coaching - Stein Garcia (email@example.com) to schedule an evaluation date.
How are players evaluated at open tryouts?
All players are evaluated utilizing the T.I.P.S. evaluation criteria: Technique, Insight, Personality, and Speed.
Team Formation Process:
- New players are invited to attend Open Tryouts. If you missed Open Tryouts please contact Stein Garcia (sgarcia@elitesoccer) for girls teams and Adam Stephan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for boys teams. To attend a session, please REGISTER HERE.
- Following open tryouts, selected players will receive an email invitation on Friday, May 21st to join their age group within the club for the 2021-22 season.
- The first payment of $150 (non-refundable) is due at this point to secure your spot within the club.
- All players (new & returning) will receive their team placement following the completion of the spring season on June 16, 2021. *Note HS Girls will receive their team placement May 7th.
- Rosters, training schedules, and coach assignments will be sent in mid July
Miss Tryouts? Schedule an evaluation please contact:
Girls Teams Stein Garciaemail@example.com (847-660-9973)
Boys Teams Adam Stephanfirstname.lastname@example.org (815-271-2662)
Girls Program Questions Contact Stein Garcia email@example.com, (847) 660-9974
Boys Program Questions Contact Adam Stephan firstname.lastname@example.org, (815) 271-2662
Registration Questions Contact Shawn Mongoven email@example.com, (773) 957-5608